PSS - a new word in professional storage of tools in service cases
BRINKO considered wishes of users of service cases and applied in its new cases art.#7413 the PPS* System for the first time
*PSS - Patented Professional Storage System
hand tools in all sizes are stored securely in place thanks to the pressure of extremely elastic and strong rubber flaps.
There is no memory effect which means the recovery properties are excellent meaning the tools can be changed around at any time.
There are also some other advantages of the case #7413:
- impact-resistant and shock-proof (PP plastic hardshell)
- resistant to chemcaly, temperature-resistant
- stiff frame made of reinforced aluminium
- 3 strong hinges on the back
- strong lid support
- ergonomic, non-slip carrying handle
- telescopic handle and ball bearing mounted wheels
- 2 key-operated locks, 1 name plate
- 2 tool plates with PSS*
- removable dividers in the base of the case dimensions 475 x 380 x 260 mm
The case can carry all sorts of tool sets!
Exhibitor: BRINKO WERKZEUGE Fellermann GmbH & Co.KG